I’m really sad I haven’t updated my blog in a while because I got tons to do. I’m really sorry. How can I start this? I’m really sad that time flies so fast that I didn’t noticed that I already spent 3 months here but at the same time I’m happy because of the experience I gained here. I’ll be flying to NYC on the 28th, can’t wait! I want to see every bit of NYC. I know 3 days are not enough but I’ll try to maximize my stay there. I’ll also try not to shop a lot. I’ll miss my workmates. Too bad we just got together and now we’re leaving. 😭 I’ll probably make the most out of my stay here. Carpe diem!
Going to themeparks are really fun but it can be uncomfortable because of the weather, rides and many more factors. Bringing things that can help you ease that feeling will make your stay worthwhile. As I work on Busch Gardens Tampa, FL and visited Universal Studios and Disney World, I realized several must haves when it comes to theme parks. Aside from camera, cellphone and money.
1. Sunscreen- People in the US don’t really use umbrella compared to us Flipinos. They just love being under the sun I guess because they want to get tanned unlike us we’re already tanned. We must use suncreen to protect our skin from the sun and it’ll help us decrease premature aging which is not good. If you don’t like suncreen you must have a hat to also protect your face from the sun.
2. Tumbler- We should keep ourselves hydrated throughout the day. Purchasing bottled drinks all the time maybe a little bit expensive than bringing a tumbler and just refilling it with water or even sodas.
3. Waterproof case/ziplock- There’ll be no themeparks who doesn’t have water rides. To keep our precious stuffs safe from water we must have something to put our stuffs. You can purchase a lifeproof case on almost everywhere.
4. Portable charger- All smartphones eats up battery life so fast because of the large screens and because of the apps we download. For me, you cannot survive a themepark without running out of battery and that is really bad. We need phones to contact our friends who might be also in the park. It’s really hard to find something in the dark.
5. Eco bag- Going to themeparks is not all about riding awesome rides but also shopping. You can help save mother earth by using eco bags which is chic and environmental friendly at the same time.
6. At last but definitely not the least, bring a friend who hates the rides. I know it’s kinda ridiculous but it’s true. To save money from renting a locker before going to a ride yiu must have someone whom you can entrust your things with.
That’s all I can recommend. If I miss something. Let me know. 😊
XOXO, sharmainesecret 💋
Back when the time I first arrived in the US. #tbt #fashion #me
Undying mirror shot. #igdaily #instagramhub #ootd #papaya #rue21 #disneyworldflorida (at Downtown Disney Marketplace)
Sunkissed. 💋☁⛅☁ #igdaily #instagramhub #summer #summerfashion #beach (at Clearwater Beach, FL)
Orlando here I come! 👍🚌☺ #travel #orlando #trip #fashion #rue21 #dorothyperkins #aeropostale #kamiseta #guess (at Landmark at Grayson Park)
Hi mommy! Happy mother’s day! Although I didn’t hug/kiss you everytime it doesn’t mean I don’t love you. Thank you for taking care of me nonstop and giving me everything I need. I think now is the perfect timing to thank you for giving me the opportunity to go here and experience many things in life. Thank you for your financial support throughout. You’re my mother, bestfriend, sister, stylist, cook, critic, teacher etc. I love you so much mommy! I miss you bigtime, can’t wait to go home! 😊😘 #mothersday #mommy #love